Translate

Monday 2 November 2015

Be in control of your dreams and version

 
So often in life we are little more than spectators, watching what is going on around us. We occasionally rise to the station of commentator, opining about politicians and sports figures and their poor performance as if we could do better.
Life, however, is best lived. To really live this life, we must get off the sofa, turn off the TV, drop our smart phones and actually do something. Let me suggest that if you can’t think of anything else to do that you choose to create a better world for the unborn babies, or at least some little part of it.
You have know right to destroy yourself because billions of  people depend on your ability, strength and knowledge.    

You may see yourself as a weak person or a know body  i want you to know that there is something great in you that is not in the world, he show you versions and dreams to accomplish.You main purpose is to focus on it and act immediately to make it come to reality. Let me tell you a true story By M.Farouk Radwan, MSc....

Back in 2004 i was about to graduate from College. At that time i was passionate about body language and psychology and so i decided to write a book about these topics.
I completed my first body language book by the end of 2004 and i was quite sure that this book will make me a millionaire. When i visited the first publishing house my book was rejected! The owner didn't even read the book but he was afraid to take the risk because i seemed so young at that time.
That was a big shock for me because for months i was dreaming about the future success of this book and how will it help me realize my dreams. Even though i was devastated i decided i won’t give up and i visited another publishing house which rejected the book as well!
At this point i felt even worse but i managed to stand up again and to give another try but it didn't work as well.
After so many attempts i lost hope and i decided not to publish the book. For 2 years i kept myself busy with the stock market, which was bringing me more losses than profits, but i couldn't get my dream out of my head. 

Standing in the face of obstacles:
By 2006 i was feeling so bad because i never managed to get the world to read the good content i wrote. By the end of 2006 i thought about publishing the content of my book online for free and then make money through Ads.
In November 2nd 2006 2knowmyself was launched and the contents of the body language book was copied to the body language section where people could access it for free.
Within few years the site became successful and by 2008 the site was attracting 500,000 page views a month. By 2011 the site was attracting more than one million page views per month 1000,000.
When i realized that the site was becoming popular I started writing E-books and selling them and within few years i became a dot com millionaire  after i sold numerous copies of my books to the world.
After this success happened i started to think about publishing real physical books instead of the E-books i used to sell so that i revive the old dream i once had before and so i took the step.
Today i am proud to announce that one of the books which made me a millionaire, how to get over someone in few days, is now available in Amazon as a real printed book. (Today I didn't just revive my dream but i proved everyone who told me that i won’t make it wrong.

The conclusion
My books were rejected in 2006 and by 2012 the same books made a millionaire. In short, Success is all about standing up after you get hit.
If you feel bad because you were hit or even knocked down then know that you didn't get success correctly yet. Each and every person who managed to reach his goals in life paid the price of this success in the form of failures, rejection and setbacks.
If you want to succeed in life then hold on to your dreams till the end and one day you will have the last laugh.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment